How much will shipping cost?
Domestic: Standard shipping is a $15 flat rate and $10 for each additional item.
North America: Shipping is $50 flat rate and and $30 for each additional item.
International: Shipping is $85-$100 depending on your location and $70 for each additional item.
How will my items be shipped?
Domestic: Orders within the continental United States are shipped either UPS Ground or USPS, depending on your order and location.
International: Items shipping to a location outside of the United States must ship UPS due to the battery contained in the unit.
When will my order arrive?
You'll receive an email with tracking information once your order has been processed by our shipping department.
Domestic: Orders are processed within 1-2 business days, with transit time between 2-5 days depending on your distance from our Ohio warehouse. Expedited orders will be subject to the processing time, with transit time of 1-2 days depending on the option selected.
Canada: To keep our cost low, we use a freight forward who picks up from our warehouse 1-2 times a week. Once you receive the tracking info in your email, tracking will be available in 7 to 10 days on http://frontierscs.com/tracking. Delivery time to Canada is generally 2 - 3 weeks
International: All orders are sent with duties unpaid and the transit time can range from 5 to 90 days depending on your location. We will provide a USPS tracking number, however, once the package leaves the United States, the tracking is generally not updated again until the USPS receives information from the postal service of the country of the final destination. This means your tracking number may show the last US location for a period of time if the receiving country has not sent updated info to the USPS. Most of the time any delays come from items awaiting customs clearance, you may need to contact your country's local customs department for more info.
How do I pay for my order?
NerveSpa uses SSL technology to encrypt all transactions. No personal information can be seen or intercepted by a third party.
We are unable to accept cash or credit vouchers. NerveSpa accepts PayPal and the following credit cards:
- American Express
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number, expiration date, security code and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Note that we cannot authorize your card unless the billing address on file with your credit card company matches exactly to the billing address supplied to NerveSpa. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.
Why did my order fail?
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number, expiration date, security code and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Note that we cannot authorize your card unless the billing address on file with your credit card company matches exactly to the billing address supplied to NerveSpa.
If multiple failed orders are submitted, the fund are placed on hold by your bank, but should not clear your account. The amount of time until funds are released is mandated by the bank which issued the card. Please refer to your credit card company with questions.
Do you charge sales tax?
NerveSpa collects sales tax on all orders shipped within the state of Ohio. Please note that on-screen order totals reflect the Ohio state tax. If you have questions about the tax rate on your invoice, please do contact us. We do not prepay international taxes, any taxes on international shipments must be paid by the receiver.
WARRANTY CLAIMS, RETURNS, AND EXCHANGES
Is my product under warranty?
The NerveSpa device is covered under a one year warranty, against all manufacturer defects. If you encounter a problem, due to a defect in workmanship or materials, please contact us immediately.
Unfortunately, we are unable to warranty against damage due to drops, falls, or misuse. This includes operating the NerveSpa counter to the user instructions, guidelines, and tips. However, if you contact us with the details of your situation, we may be able to provide a product replacement at a discounted price.
- This warranty covers the product when used for its intended purpose only.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by normal wear and tear, abuse or accidents.
- If an identical replacement NerveSpa is not available, we may replace it with a comparable color and/or style.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, but there may be other regulations that vary from state to state.
How do I file a warranty claim?
1. Call or email our customer service. We will troubleshoot the issue and may be able to help solve your problem on the spot. If not, we will provide you with a return authorization.
2. Securely package your vessel for shipping
3. Include the following information inside your package:
- An explanation of the defect
- The date and location of purchase
- Your daytime phone number, mailing address and e-mail address
- The return authorization number
4. Ship your vessel using a traceable shipping method to:
ATTN: Warranty Returns
1760 Wadsworth Road
Akron, OH 44320
5. Once received, our returns department will inspect the vessel. If the problem is due to a manufacturer's defect, we will repair or replace it at no charge. If the problem is not found to be a manufacturer issue, we will contact you before taking any further action.
I don't want this product, can I return my order?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your NerveSpa system, so we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are unhappy with your purchase you may send it back to us within 30 days if it was ordered from NerveSpa.com. We are unable to return or refund items sold by a third party. We will refund the purchase amount, minus any shipping costs. Please note the following:
- The item must be returned in the original product packaging and in new or lightly used condition.
- We will issue a credit to the card used for the original purchase price of the product, when the item is received by our returns department.
- Exchanges will be processed once the original item is received by our returns department. Please let customer service know which item you would like to exchange the item for when contacting for the return authorization.
- NerveSpa is not responsible for returns and exchanges lost in transit. We highly recommend using a traceable shipping service.
How do I return my order?
- Call or email our customer service department to obtain a return authorization number.
- Include the following information inside your package:
- Your name
- A daytime phone number
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- The return authorization number
- Ship your NerveSpa using a traceable shipping method to:
1760 Wadsworth Road
Akron, OH 44320
90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
1) Please contact us for support. We will troubleshoot and help understand your results thus far.
- Please be sure to use the NerveSpa for 30 consecutive days as directed (1 time per day for 30 minutes) before submitting your claim
- The NerveSpa is an aggregate treatment and benefits are noticed after consistent use.
2) A full refund will be given less any shipping costs incurred.
SETUP AND USAGE
How long to charge the battery?
3 hours per each full charge.
How much water to add?
Typically half-way full of warm water such that the water is around or above your ankle when your feet are added.
Do the carbon rubber pads need replaced?
How do you replace the battery?
The device uses a Li-ion battery that will last for a very long time, and provide a long life per use.
How often should I use the NerveSpa?
Once per day for the first 30-days and then as needed. It can be used twice in a day, just spread apart your sessions.
What kind of battery does my NerveSpa use?
The NerveSpa device uses an energy efficient rechargable lithium-ion battery.
How often do I have to charge the battery in my NerveSpa device?
The lithium-ion battery will last for approximately 24-36 hours before needing to be charged, depending on the intensity.
How do I store my NerveSpa?
NerveSpa should be stored in either the carrying case (sold separately) or in the zip lock poly bag included in the kit so that the gel pads do not dry out. Always keep the gel pads covered with the clear plastic film and stored in a zip lock bag for their longest lifespan possible.
Will my insurance cover the NerveSpa?
Some insurance will cover TENS devices. You will need to check with your health care professional and/or your insurance provider to see if it is covered.
What is the HCPCS code for the NerveSpa?
The billing code (HCPCS code) is E0720